What if I need care beyond my clinic?

Sometimes the clinic can’t provide all the services you need in-house. In that case, the clinic will be sure to refer you to a hospital that will work with you. They will be sure to refer you somewhere that can provide financial aid if you are uninsured.

Need in-person assistance? Call Diné! Her number is (504) 507-9112. She will help you out!

If this is an emergency, please call 911.